|Home||» Products||» Air Pollution Control Equipment||» Horizontal Air Scrubbers|
Horizontal Air Scrubbers
We are considered as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of optimum quality Horizontal Air Scrubbers. Manufactured using ultra modern technology and premium quality materials, these are highly demanded by our customers. These play a vital role in gas cleaning as they not only separate out the dust but poisonous gases also. In addition, the offered assortment Horizontal Air Scrubbers is verified on well-defined measures of quality to assure its excellent functionality at customers end.
- Easy to operate
- High durability
- Unmatched performance
Horizontal Air Scrubbers working is similar to other scrubbing systems in which gases laden with Fumes or dust are accelerated by the Principle of Ventury and are washed or cleaned inside the tower scrubber with the Scrubbing Medium. The turbulence created by the venturies and the interaction with the scrubbing medium effectively cleans the gas of the dust or the Fumes.
Gas scrubbers play vital role in gas cleaning as they not only separate out the dust but poisonous gases also. Classically scrubbers are classified according to application and structural design namely Spray Tower, Tray tower, Packed Bed Scrubber and Ventury Scrubber.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION
We have been widely appreciated in the market for providing supreme quality Scrubbers to the customers. These products are highly demanded by the clients for their effective usage in large scale industries. The entire range is assembled using quality-tested components, under the expert guidance of our team of experienced professionals.
Whizz offers a wide range of Scrubbers according to the customer requirement.
The reason for many scrubbers failure is very low turndown ratio and poor operating range. Other problem relating to scrubbers is scaling, corrosion, poor spray patterns, poor wetting of packing (channelizing), non proper gas distribution in Ventury etc., We studied all these factors and problems and developed scrubber design which overcomes these problems. We first simulate the design, study the flow patterns, correct if any and then prepare final design. With this the scrubber operates satisfactory in the defined operating range. We offer separate slurry preparation system for scrubbing media so that we will get more efficiency with the same system. There are specialized scrubber systems available for Flue Gas Desulphurization and NOx removal etc.
Handling media: Flue gas / Contaminated Air
Scrubbing media: Water / Caustic / Lime / Limestone / Magnesium Oxide / Dual Alkali./Hydrogen Peroxide, etc.
Material of Construction: Carbon Steel / AISI 304 / AISI 316 / FRP / Custom Made.
Operation: Once through / Recirculation.
Exclusive Features of our designed Scrubbers:
- Simulated design with flow characteristic simulation.
- Very high turndown ratio hence wider operating range.
- Separate slurry preparation system with agitator and homogenizer, enhances scrubbing efficiency.
- Highly efficient Mist eliminator with more vapor disengagement space to avoid moisture carryover.
- Provision for mist eliminator cleaning and washing.
- Separate Forced Oxidation tank with provision for mechanical/air agitation for none scaling.
- Low pressure drop per unit length of scrubber ensures lower operating cost.
- Incorporated with latest instruments like flue gas analyzers, pH sensors, turbidity meters etc. for easy and trouble free operations.
- Necessary interlocks and control for long life of equipments.
- Most uniform gas distribution with rotary vane design and hence largest mass transfer coefficient.
- Very special unique non clogging nozzles for scrubbing media distribution.
- Complete system is engineered to avoid scaling, chocking, and corrosion in system.
- Consistent quality of slurry hence disposal becomes more convenient.