|Home||» Products||» Air Pollution Control System||» Flue Gas Desulphurization Systems|
Flue Gas Desulphurization Systems
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- JNPT Port
- Supply Ability
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- As per client requirement.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America, Middle East
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of supreme quality range of Flue Gas Desulphurization Systems. These are manufactured by our team using optimum quality materials in accordance with defined industry norms. The offered systems are used to remove sulfur dioxide (SO2) from exhaust flue gases of fossil-fuel power plants as well as from the emissions of other sulfur oxide emitting processes. Furthermore, the customers can avail these Flue Gas Desulphurization Systems from us at affordable prices.
- High in strength
- Robust design
- Excellent durability
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION
We have been widely appreciated in the market for providing supreme quality of FGD systems to the customers. These products are highly demanded by the clients for their effective usage in large scale industries. The entire range is assembled using quality-tested components, under the expert guidance of our team of experienced professionals.
Whizz offers a wide range of FGD systems according to the customer requirement. The FGD technology is based on a chemical reaction that occurs when the warm exhaust gases from the coal-fired boiler come into contact with limestone. This reaction removes 92% of the sulphur dioxide from the flue gas and converts the limestone into Calcium Sulphite.
Classically scrubbers are classified according to application and structural design namely Spray Tower, Tray tower, Packed Bed Scrubber and Ventury Scrubber. The reason for many scrubber failures is very low turndown ratio and poor operating range. Also other problem relating of scrubbers are scaling, corrosion, poor spray patterns, poor wetting of packing(channelizing), non proper gas distribution in Ventury etc., We studied all these factors and problems and developed scrubber design which will take care of all these points.
We first simulate the design, study the flow patterns, correct if any and then prepare final design. With this the scrubber will operate satisfactory in the given operating range. We also offer separate slurry preparation system for scrubbing media so that we will get more efficiency with same system.
1. Construction: Ventury Scrubber / Spray Tower / Packed Tower / Tray Column.
2. Handling media: Flue gas / Contaminated Air.
3. Scrubbing media: Water / Caustic / Lime / Limestone / Magnesium Oxide / Dual Alkali / Hydrogen peroxide etc.
4. Material of Construction: Carbon Steel / AISI 304 / AISI 316 / FRP / Custom Made.
5. Operation: Once through / Recirculation.
- Simulated design with flow characteristic simulation.
- Very high turndown ratio hence wider operating range.
- Separate slurry preparation system with agitator and homogenizer which enhances the scrubbing efficiency.
- Highly efficient Mist eliminator with more vapor disengagement space to avoid moisture carryover.
- Provision for mist eliminator cleaning and washing.
- Separate Forced Oxidation tank with provision for mechanical/air agitation for none scaling.
- Low pressure drop per unit length of scrubber, hence lower operating cost.
- Incorporated with latest instruments like flue gas analyzers, pH sensors, turbidity meters etc. for easy and trouble free operations.
- Necessary interlocks and control for long life of equipments.
- Most uniform gas distribution with rotary vane design and hence largest mass transfer coefficient.
- Very special unique non clogging nozzles for scrubbing media distribution.
- Complete system is engineered to avoid scaling, chocking, and corrosion in system.
- Consistent quality of slurry hence disposal becomes more convenient.