|Home||» Products||» Air Pollution Control System||» Exhaust Ventilation System|
Exhaust Ventilation System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of the best quality Exhaust Ventilation System. This is designed for chemical & pharma industries, fettling shops of foundry and others. Our dexterous professionals manufacture this using quality checked materials and advanced technology in tandem with industry standards. Clients can easily purchase this Exhaust Ventilation System from us at marginal prices with no hassle.
- Anti corrosive body
- Long functional life
- User friendly operation
Defective or mismanaged ventilation in chemical industries may expose workers to major health impacts like damage to the lungs, kidneys, liver and sensory organs, as well as death in extreme cases.
So to avoid these adverse health effects of over-exposure to the harmful gases generated from Chemical industries, we recommend you to avail the Ventilation systems specially designed and manufactured by keeping OSHA Laws & Regulations in mind.'
Industrial Ventilation systems:
The importance of clean uncontaminated air in the industrial work environment is well known. Modern industry with its complexity of operations and processes uses an increasing number of chemical compounds and substances, many of which are highly toxic. The use of such materials may result in particulates, gases, vapors, and/or mists in the workroom air in concentrations which exceed safe levels. Heat stress can also result in unsafe or uncomfortable work environments. Effective, well designed ventilation offers a solution to these problems where protection is needed. Ventilation can also serve to control odor, moisture, and other undesirable environmental conditions. The systems are offered according to guidelines of OSHA and ACGIH norms that are worldwide accepted.
Ventilation systems are of two generic types
- The SUPPLY system is used to supply air, usually tempered, to a work space.
- The EXHAUST system is used to remove the contaminants generated by an operation in order to maintain a healthful work environment.
These systems are designed for chemical & pharma industries, fettling shops of foundry and others. Our team of experts makes sure to produce a range of products, which meets the OSHA requirements in an efficient manner.
Exhaust ventilation systems are classified in two generic groups:
- GENERAL exhaust system.
- LOCAL exhaust system.
The general exhaust system can be used for heat control and / or removal of contaminants generated in a space by flushing out a given space with large quantities of air.
Local exhaust ventilation systems operate on the principle of capturing a contaminant at or near its source. It is the preferred method of control because it is more effective and the smaller exhaust flow rate results in lower heating costs compared to high flow rate general exhaust requirements. The present emphasis on air pollution control stresses the need for efficient air cleaning devices on industrial ventilation systems, and the smaller flow rates of the local exhaust system result in lower costs for air cleaning devices.
Local exhaust systems are comprised of up to four basic elements:
- Duct system (including the exhaust stack and/or recirculation duct).
- Air cleaning / Conditioning device (Dryer / Humidifiers / Dehumidifiers / Filters etc).
- The fan.
In many pharma industries accidents are caused by uncontrolled emissions of noxious chemicals that can compromise the safety of workers in workplaces and destroy costly business.
And for all the above problems thereâ€™s just one stop solution, Whizz Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. We with our expertise provide you with exact solutions which are of superior quality and made to last long.
- To ensure the health of workers.
- To ascertain the safety of workers and business assets.
- To guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness of equipment and operational processes.
- To help bring about a cleaner and safer global environment.
Benefits of our Exhaust ventilation systems:
- Better control on chemical vapours
- Better ergonomics
- More efficient use of available local exhaust ventilation
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Packaging Details
- As per the requirement.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India