|Home||» Products||» Air Pollution Control System||» Centrifugal Fans|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Packaging Details
- As per the requirement.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Owing to our proficiency and immense experience in this realm, we are indulged in offering the admirable quality array of Centrifugal Fans. Under the guidance of our diligent experts, these are manufactured using high quality materials. Highly appreciated for their sturdy construction and good performance, these are used in industrial ventilation. Furthermore, the offered range Centrifugal Fans is available with us at reasonable rates.
- User friendly operation
- Long service life
- Easy to install
Centrifugal Fans and Blowers:
Centrifugal Fans and Blowers provide drive and motion to system. Blowers overcome the pressure drop present in the system and overcome them with using electrical power. Theses blowers use for push and pull the system. Whizz offers small to medium range blowers for industrial applications, ventilation applications etc. Our designed blowers are tested for vibration performance, bearing temperature, noise laves etc. for smother and vibration less applications. We also offer lining or hard facing on impeller blades in abrasive dust atmosphere.
1. Type: Backward inclined blades/ forward curved blades/ backward curved blades/ Radial blades.
2. Material of Construction: Carbon Steel / AISI 304 / AISI 316
3. Volume flow rate: As per application, as high as 2,50,000 m3/hr.
4. Capacity: Custom made up to Max 300 HP.
5. Total Head: As high as 1500 mm WC.
6. Direction of discharge: Up blast / Top horizontal / Bottom horizontal/ other.
7. Direction of Impeller rotation seen from motor end: Clockwise / Anticlockwise.
8. Drive: Direct Driven / Direct coupled with coupling / V-Belt / Inverter controlled.
9. Operating Temperature Range: air / gas temperatures between -30 OC to 700 OC.
10. Motor Specifications: HP - As per application (Max 300 HP) RPM - 750 / 1000 / 1500 / 3000.
Exclusive Features of our designed Centrifugal Blowers:
- Provide high efficiency of up to 70%.
- Designing based on latest Softwareâ€™s.
- Each and every blower is tested for following - Vibration free performance tested to ISO 1940 and IS 11723.
- The blower is tested for required flow rate and pressure as per IS 4894. Tested for bearing temperature rise.
- Strong externally stiffened casing and stool, to accommodate the stresses generated by rotations.
- External cooling arrangement for high temperature applications.
- Soft coupling for normal load and fluid coupling for high load applications.
- Anti vibration mounts and vibration absorbers.
- Access and drain doors for easy maintenance.
- Provision of forced oil circulation and cooling water.
- Latest Instruments like Bearing temperature monitors, Vibration monitions etc.
- Each blowers provided with dampers (Automatic / manual Operated)
- Fabricated body not casted to avoid casting defects.
- Heavy duty shaft and bearing block for higher strength.
Used to remove dust particles from the air
Used to enhance secondary air flow from the chimneys
Help in cleaning the environment
help in improving the working conditions for the employees
- Sturdy & Reliable
- Quiet at operation
- Capable of operating over a wide range of conditions
- HVAC system
- Air pollution control system
- Certain automotive applications (like turbo charger)