|Home||» Products||» Material Handling Systems||» Automated Material Handling Systems|
Automated Material Handling Systems
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- JNPT Port
- Supply Ability
- Customize order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- As per client requirement.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America, Middle East
Facilitated by technically advanced process, we are manufacturing and exporting an excellent quality gamut of Automated Material Handling Systems. These are properly designed not only to ensure the low cost and compatibility with other manufacturing equipment but also to meet safety concerns. We manufacture these systems at our technically sound production unit using optimal grade materials. Our quality analysts test these Automated Material Handling Systems on diverse parameters before dispatching at clients’ end.
- High operational fluency
- User-friendly applications
- Less maintenance
Principle of working:-
· A material-handling system can be simply defined as an integrated system involving such activities as handling, storing, and controlling of materials.
· The word material has very broad meaning, covering all kinds of raw materials, work in process, subassemblies, and finished assemblies.
· The primary objective of using a material handling system is to ensure that the material in the right amount is safely delivered to the desired destination at the right time and at minimum cost.
The material handling system is properly designed not only to ensure the minimum cost and compatibility with other manufacturing equipment but also to meet safety concerns.
Material handling is the movement and storage of material at the lowest possible cost through the use of proper method and equipment.
- Clean, orderly, efficient production
- Optimum utilisation of floor space
- Improvement of product quality
- Reduction of labour costs
- Safe and physically effortless operation